Friday, May 2, 2008

Soccer and dancing

I went back to New Life orphanage today to play with my kids. They're on school break until Tuesday, so it was fun to just go and play. I kicked off my shoes and played soccer with them and Frank :) (for the 2nd day in a row). The kids then played the drums and got a kick out of watching me dance. :) They sang some songs. My fav was when they started to sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus"...I taught them that one last year. So sweet.

I'm going to some deer hunting festival tomorrow with my abf, so I'm pretty pumped about that. Also getting my braids tomorrow.

I wish you could all see and experience this...there's nothing like it. I love seeing all the people walk around balancing impossible loads on their heads in bowls, baskets, etc. It's dirty and sweaty and smelly, but I love being here. The people are sooo friendly, and those kids are just so cute. They have nothing, but are just happy as can be.

My house closed yesterday--it's official now. :)

Love y'all and miss you already.

4 comments:

RC said...

Have you kissed him yet? I'm loving the abbreviation of ABF though, I'll find an IBF for myself!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is there any way to delete a comment after it's posted? :)

Unknown said...

I had a sassy comment, but removed it...seeing as I have no idea who is reading this, it might be good to filter. The answer is no, Rach. haha, but thanks for asking.