Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally Celebrity Status!!

I have officially entered the world of celebrity. I went to Lalbaugh Botantical Gardens today and was stared at by every single individual there. A group of guys asked me for "a photo". I, of course, assumed that meant they wanted me to take a picture of them. Oh no, they wanted a picture WITH me. Then they followed me for a little bit which was awkward, but not that bad. After entering the gardens, I realized that I was quite the freak show. A man came up and asked me where I am from, after telling him the US, he bobbed his said and said, "Oh yes (bob bob) America" and kept walking.

Tons of children were waving at me, especially the young girls. They were all very cute, but it was slightly awkward knowing that everyone was looking at you. I really need a pair of sunglasses so that I can pretend like I'm not seeing them stare.

I finally know what it's like to be Britney! Yes!

1 comment:

Heather said...

finally the universe is giving back what is just. awesome.