Friday, May 2, 2008


I signed up for Gold's after work today. I know I am supposed to negotiate, but I didn't care enough. It was going to be expensive either way. I ended up paying $180 for two months. I know it's a lot, but I do what I have to do.
They have all these buff and surprisingly attractive Indian guys as trainers and they aren't assigned to any one client, they are just there to helpf you if you need it. When one of them asked me if he could "help" me, I was like, "You can do a lot more than that, sir" hah, kidding. Sorry Dad.
The church is next door to the gym, which happens to be a block from my office. So convenient. It's like I'm in America, well except for the smells, the stray dogs and the upset feeling I have in my stomach that I'm slightly worried about.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I won't even tell you what $180 could buy here in Ghana. :) But TOTALLY worth your peace of mind (among other things, it looks like-haha). That (your peace of mind), I think, is priceless.