Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Drummin, Dancin, and Singin

I went to New Life this afternoon. I spent the last hour of their school day with one of the classes I taught last year. It was a fun reunion with a bunch of the kids who go to school there but don't live in the orphanage. They all wanted to know if I remembered them. :)

After school, they had a "worship service" with this lady who came to preach. She did a great job, then it was followed by drummin, dancin, and singin. Of course I joined in, and I LOVED it. Sometimes I wish we had a little more "soul" (drummin and dancin) in our church services, but I see the reasoning behind not having it. Anyway, it was fun, and the kids were super cute.

I had fun in the market today(I was by myself again--which I prefer). I talked to a lot of people. I've picked up on a little bit of the language (just basics), and they LOVE that. I had 3 marriage proposals today. Always nice. Hmph.

K. Love to you all. :)

1 comment: