Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Italian Highlights

Here are some of the highlights of Italy:
-being called (the Italian equivalent of): beautiful, treasure, love, dearest, muffin, VERY beautiful etc.
-gelato everyday
-mozzarella di buffula (sells for about $60 a pound in the US)
-not showering for 4 days and smelling just like the Italians
-free drinks from random Italian guys
-being interviewed about the Catholic church for an Italian news station
-trying to hold up the leaning tower of Pisa
-seeing the evil city of Pompeii
-climbing 417 stairs to the top of the Florence bell tower
-having members recognize me after 5 years in Rome
-not understanding anything Italians in Napoli say to me, because they don't actually speak Italian they speak Napolitano

The list goes on and on. It's been a good time. I will try to get pictures up sometime soon, because I love all of yours!

1 comment:

Heather said...

indulge, my friend.