Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Made of Lameness

Sarah, Erin W., Michelle Crane, Sarah's sister Debra, and I obviously had nothing better to do last night at 10 p.m. so we went to see Made of Honor. I heard it was cliched and that there was nothing new and original, that it was totally predictable...if I hadn't been sure of that before, sitting next to Davis helped open my eyes to that fact. :)

It's not an incredibly painful movie; it's just boring because you know what's going to happen in every scene. And it's cheesy. And you have to suspend your disbelief the whole time. But if we were still in school and sitting on Kyle's couch in the girls' house on a Thursday night multi-tasking, it wouldn't be awful to have it on.

Have you guys ever seen Mystery Science Theater? It's this show where you see a movie as if it's being shown in a theater and there are three people at the bottom of the screen. You see the back of their heads as they watch the movie and all they do is make fun of it the whole time. That's kind of how we were, which actually made it pretty fun...but the people in front of us hated us.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Dani, I think I may be going to see that movie here in Cairo --- even though you've thoroughly warned me...I kind of think I'll like it though, I'm into that whole cheesy movie thing.