Monday, April 28, 2008

Last night before the dispersion

Technically, it's already the day of the scattering, but since I'm still awake, it feels a bit like it's still Sunday night...but then again, I guess I didn't feel like it was Sunday anymore when I stopped at a Maverick around 1:15 a.m. to get a diet coke.

Whitey, Long, Davis, and I are heading to Mexico in the morning. Long is already in Salt Lake at her brother's, but the other three of us did some last minute repacking and consolidating at Sarah's tonight. From what I've seen so far, I think the Cancun trip is going to be a resounding success...not only are we armed with about 100 nutrition bars, five gallons of trail mix, and several individual packets of oatmeal, but as we packed, we had a little fashion show. We traipsed around Sarah's place in bathing suits, summer dresses, boat hats, and board shorts. I only hope that we aren't mistaken for Victoria's Secret swimsuit models while we're in Mexico, because that would be annoying if the paparazzi followed us everywhere the whole time. I know we're gorgeous, but we're human beings just like all the mere mortals we're forced to interact with on a daily basis.

Well, we have to be at Long's brother's house by 4:15 in the morning and it's 2 right now. I should probably try to get in an hour of sleep. I'm excited to hear about everyone else's adventures and I hope that they also involve extemporaneous fashion shows. We'll be sure to post pictures as soon as we have some that are post worthy (too bad we didn't have our cameras out earlier).

Love to all my sistahs...

No comments: