Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Depression Setting In


As I got up early yesterday morning to set out on my 12 hour drive to California I hugged Jessica good-bye and as she told me she loved me the tears started gushing. They didn't stop until seconds before I arrived at my grandparents in SLC where I picked up my mom. The whole drive memories of movie nights, spontaneous dance parties, discussions about boys, good dinner company, afros at Halloween, makeovers, homemade bread and cookies, frustrating landlords and neighbors, conversations about things that would be inappropriate to write here, sharing clothes, mornings that we would all be sitting around the house in pjs at 10:30am with nothing to do, jumping off stairs onto love sacs, parties and thousands of other laughs and tears we shared. I miss all of you so much. Thanks for being a part of all my memories from the last 2 years.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, at least we look awesome with our afro wigs.

Laura, you rock.

Unknown said...

Love you, Laura. I had to wait to read your card, and it made me want to cry.