Saturday, June 14, 2008

So much to tell you...

So, I have so much to say...but I have no time so it will have to wait. Just know that I am teaching myself Italian with the help of some very cute Italians (and by that I do not mean sexy...I mean very short, old Italian men that do not speak English). Italy is wonderful and I think I might move here to find a husband, if I ever decide to get one of those. They are very forward and leave no doubt as to when they like what they see. Last night within two minutes of each other I got asked by two different men if we could have drinks and then go to bed. It was very entertaining...

And do not let me forget to tell you about the peanut butter story. Sarah D will especially love it since she accuses me of changing my approach when I deal with men and I want to get something from them. :)

Anyhow, I loved Rome and London and now I am in Florence. I will try to come back and write more soon (like maybe even tonight, if I can). I still have to write about parts of my Brazil trip too...but do not worry. It is all in my travel journal...

Much love to all of my ladies!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Longey! Sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear everything. I hope you'll still come visit me in Austin :)

Dani said...

I can't wait to hear more!!! :)